In an effort to keep our staff and patients healthy we have instituted the following protocols:
- All staff and patients are required to wear a surgical grade mask at all times.
- Gloves are used when in contact with patients.
- All frames and instruments are cleaned and disinfected after each use.
- Chairs and exam equipment are cleaned and disinfected with approved cleaners.
- All staff and patients are having there temperature checked upon arrival to the office.
- All visits are by appointment only in a effort to control the number of people in the office at one time.
- Patients only are allowed in the office unless accompanying a minor or act as an aide.
- All persons that have had covid19 or have been in contact with people with covid19 are asked to wait until cleared by a doctor before visiting the office.
- We are now performing Optomap retinal imaging on all patients at the time of exam. This test gives our doctors a 200 degree comprehensive image of the retina with out dilation and does not leave the patient blurry and reduces health risks.
- There is a $39 cost for this test.
- Our office is sanitized each and every day.
- Thank you and stay healthy